FOR OUR BALLOON DECOR SERVICES
DELIVERY ZONE: Salem, Oregon, and nearby cities. (20 miles radius from downtown Salem, Oregon) Further delivery zones are available upon availability. (Fees apply)
Delivery days: Monday-Saturday (Upon availability)
Hours: At request. (Upon availability)
FOR ALL BALLOON AND FLOWER GIFTS
DELIVERY ZONE: Salem, Oregon, and nearby cities. (20 miles radius from downtown Salem, Oregon) For further deliveries, fees will apply.
BUSINESS HOURS: We’re a working balloon and flower shop. Therefore, sometimes we’re at the shop working on orders, and sometimes we’re on the go making deliveries. However, our “Customer service phone hours” are Monday-Friday from 10 AM. to 4 PM. PST. but you can order online 24/7 always consider our delivery zone, days, and delivery hours as follows:
DELIVERY DAYS AND PROCESSING TIMES
-Delivery days: Monday-Friday
-Delivery hours: We offer morning shift (9 AM - 12:00 PM) or afternoon shift (1:00-4:00 PM). We do not guarantee deliveries for specific times.
-Big Balloon bouquets: Please allow 48 hours processing time.
-Small Balloon Bouquets: Same-day delivery is available when you place your order before our cutoff time.
-Flower arrangements: Same-day delivery is available when you place your order before our cut-off time.
-Cut-off time 12:00 PM (noon) PST
-Orders placed on Weekends will be processed on the next business day.
FOR FREE DELIVERY:
- Delivery fees: We offer free delivery with a $49 minimum purchase within a 20-mile radius of downtown Salem OR.
- $10 flat fee for deliveries past 20 miles radius of Salem OR. City Center
Up to 25 miles max.
- In the event of unfavorable weather, some delays are expected. Salem Balloons and Flowers cannot be responsible for these delays or guarantee when the service will be restored.
- ANONYMOUS DELIVERY: We are unable to provide an anonymous delivery service. If the sender's name is requested by the recipient, we will reveal the sender's name.
- DELIVERY TO A BUSINESS: The items will be left at the business location even if the recipient is not available.
- DELIVERY TO A RESIDENCE: Items must be received in person. We will contact the recipient before delivery. If we can't contact the recipient, or no one can accept the item the dispatcher will return the item to our shop after his or her route is finished, and a new arrival date and time will be required.
- DELIVERY TO HOSPITAL & NURSERY HOMES: The customer is responsible for contacting the hospital before placing an order to ensure that the selected items are permitted in the hospital and the patient's room.
- DELIVERY TO A HOTEL: Items will be left in the care of the front desk or concierge. We're not allowed to enter hotel rooms. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the hotel completes the delivery.
- DELIVERY TO SCHOOLS: The customer is responsible for contacting the school before delivery to ensure the school allows deliveries. If the school does, then the items will be left at the main office and the customer is responsible for ensuring that the school office contacts the recipient to pick up the item (s)
- Full delivery policy can be found at this website footer. For more information CLICK HERE